Star Trek Ent - Season 4 - Episode 05
- Persis uppercuts a Starfleet security officer and it sends him into a 360 degree backflip. Taking a hit like that would most certainly kill you, but he gets up right after that and keeps on fighting!
- Why did Archer tell Soong that he was going to blow up the station? It gave the augments all the time they needed to prevent it from happening!
- Archer's father died when he was 12.
- The diseases stored on Cold Station 12 that were listed on the screen Malik was reading are all references to previous Trek episodes. Xenopolycythemia; TOS: For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky, Synthococcus Novae Type A; TOS: The Way to Eden, Rigelian Fever; TOS: Requiem for Methuselah, Tellurian Plague; TNG: A Matter of Time, Anchilles Fever; TNG: Code of Honor, and Andronesian Encephalitis; TNG: The Dauphin.
- Finally seeing Dr. Lucas!
- Soong torturing the doctors on Cold Station 12.
- Archer: "Why are you so surprised? Whenever a group of people start believing they're better than everyone else, the results are always the same."
- Enterprise battling the Klingon bird of prey.
- Archer's fight with Malik.
- Malik murdering Smike.
- Dr. Soong and the augments escaping.
Ent: Cold Station 12 is another good episode moving on with the augments arc. It would seem Dr. Soong is losing control of his "children." Malik seems all too willing to use violence, which in a way is a deficiency of the plot, but it also contributes well to the theme that Soong's repeating the mistakes of history. Brent Spiner continues to fascinatingly and skillfully play Arik Soong. I only wonder why Enterprise is doing such a poor job catching the augments. Two episodes in a row now they've failed to capture the augments because they keep getting overpowered. Maybe this is a sign that Enterprise should call for some help? Maybe from the Vulcans?
No fan commentary yet.