Star Trek Voy - Season 1 - Episode 11
- Chakotay is the first to taste the despicable leola root.
- Neelix describing the deadly qualities of the local fruit.
- Janeway: "How long will it take to set this up?" Torres: "We should be able to make an attempt by tomorrow." Janeway: "I want it ready by the end of the day." Torres: "No captain. When I say tomorrow, I mean tomorrow. I don't exaggerate. Tomorrow is the best I can do." Janeway: "Understood lieutenant."
- Chakotay to Tuvok: "You were were working for her, Seska was working for them. Was anyone onboard that ship working for me?"
- The revelation that the stolen technology was just a food replicator.
- Chakotay and Tuvok in the end.
Seska is up to no good again, she's developing a very nice reputation for being not-so-honest, well downright naughty. The only thing I don't like about this episode is how blatantly obvious it was that Seska was guilty and not Carey due to the nice bit of foreshadowing in both this episode and the previous one. Granted, I wouldn't trade the foreshadowing for anything, I rather liked it. But it contributes negatively to the mystery plot in this episode. That said, Seska did a pretty damn good job of "pulling the wool" over everyone's eyes. Even by the end of the episode, there remains still some doubt in your mind that she's really a spy because she's a damn good liar. I wonder if she knew Garak? ;)
The following are comments submitted by my readers.
- From Psycroptic on 2012-07-29 at 9:06pm:
I found Seska to be quite an annoying character, I definitely won't miss her.